A Coli breh and his PAWG living in a storage unit

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
He's a man, he can live behind a dumpster for shelter or the woods.
But he shouldn't be dragging her along with him to live a substandard existence. That's my only issue. Take her back to her parents and live like Bear Grylls in peace..smh
That's your only issue?
I wonder why

:jbhmm:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Coli Brehs are cheap and broke, we ain’t donate sh!t
Double beds, tv with wifi, plus money left for food and snacks, multiple days, we talking $1000 to $1500 spread.

All my business trips I never had it that good🤪

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Which one of yall donated a hotel to this bum?

I will say this without being negative ...at least they aren't out on the streets doing drugs and god knows what. It's very tough being homeless. And at least breh aint alone. It really is just about the love.

daemonova

Daps
Still in the hotel I see.

It would take 5 grand to be in a hotel of that calibre for that long. Hotel might give him a discount so let's say 4 grand. Not including the food spread they had, that i never had when I was in a hotel

daemonova

Daps
Between the cost if that hotel and the food they had in there, they spent five grand in two weeks, it would take me two months to make the same five grand.

That chick just getting bigger, whatever is happening, she ain't t missing no meals.

If I was in their position, I'd give the hotel owner a grand just to shut her up, she wanted more than that, then yeah, back to the storage shed.

Last edited: