A Coli breh and his PAWG living in a storage unit

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
GSAnBImb0AAoUi8

GSAnBH3XsAA1jIj

:laff:
🤮🤮🤮Nah this is some sad shyt. Shorty need to get that community college application ready because this isn’t it at all

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob

BREHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

WHAT. THE . fukk!!!!!!!!

NO IM NOT READY FOR A fukkING SHOWER SOLO :scust: 40% OF US DONT WANNA SEE THAT FUNKY shyt 🤮

bytch talking about bent over for you. No hoe, not for me! Tryna look sexy in a damn tent :dead: can’t even put all her weight on the tent unless she gonna fall through that mf

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I blame @Bryan Danielson for this bullshyt

Paying for homeless fat bytch OF :scust: I HATE YOU

That’s not me:sadcam:

But let’s just humor that for a moment and say it was some time of fukkery I was apart of!

That’s the beauty of you and @ciubaca being the future and young Aces of the A-Team Elite.:pachaha:

With @Travellin' Man, y’all can forge new destiny’s and take this team to higher heights no even I can imagine :mjgrin:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That’s not me:sadcam:

But let’s just humor that for a moment and say it was some time of fukkery I was apart of!

That’s the beauty of you and @ciubaca being the future and young Aces of the A-Team Elite.:pachaha:

With @Travellin' Man, y’all can forge new destiny’s and take this team to higher heights no even I can imagine :mjgrin:

tumblr_mhqc9iSDIg1qed7g8o2_400.gif