Tigron

Superstar
Daps
When are you going to start acting like a man, instead of a confirmed bytch.

Do you see me on multiple threads repeatedly asking for pics of male posters like you do?? when what you really want is to dm them for dyck pics. I see you stopped begging them for pics when you got called out for it and I posted up a thread count of your posts on how many times you asked other male posters for pics too tho :coffee:damn weirdo
:picard::russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
That's not the exact quote he made :martin:

And there was another poster who said he pulled down the pants of a chick who was passed out drunk and had sex with her. Woke up the next morning like everything was cool..

This gun thing could've been anything, maybe it turned that women on that dude was strapped.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif
:dead:

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County

And there was another poster who said he pulled down the pants of a chick who was passed out drunk and had sex with her. Woke up the next morning like everything was cool..

This gun thing could've been anything, maybe it turned that women on that dude was strapped.
:usure:
I've pressured women into fukking,with my gun on the nightstand.

Both scenarios sound like rape to me breh

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps

Yes it is

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Benefited

Banned
Daps
:usure:

Both scenarios sound like rape to me breh

The pressure and the gun are two seperate entities. Pressure ammounts to being thirsty and continously trying to talk her into doing it,and using guilt techniques.
So obviously the women weren't afraid of the gun If I had to use the gift of gab to talk them out of it still,but the point is they could have been. Or they could have turned it around on me later and said they were,and it would have sounded bad in a court of law. I think that was actually my point with that post,I don't remember the thread but I explain it in there after realizing it sounded bad.
Yall can take those explanations or leave it:henbron:.

Just think,in a court of law even if I was innocent,I would be guilty if judged by a jury of suburbans and squares and not my peers.I'm thankful I stopped doing dumb shyt in life.