A Chechen hitman was killed while photographing special forces soldiers home in N.C!! Media isn’t covering it. He was an illegal immigrant also!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So a utility subcontractor was taking pics of work or upcoming work, with no company ID, no gear, no ID at all but he was on the job, barely spoke English, at 830pn!! works for a company that was started by a dishwasher 3 years ago and VP is a Russian. Perfectly normal.

I'll wait for some credible reporting, because all Fox is offering is conjecture at this point.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
So a utility subcontractor was taking pics of work or upcoming work, with no company ID, no gear, no ID at all but he was on the job, barely spoke English, at 830pn!! works for a company that was started by a dishwasher 3 years ago and VP is a Russian. Perfectly normal.

Looking at that serghei guys LinkedIn it looks like he's been the owner of utility one for 6 years. Before that was running several other companies.

According to their site they seem to have fiber contracts all across the U.S.

Utilities One

So it's totally possible the Chechen guy that got murdered by the special ops guy was actually there doing a surveying job.

Personally I'll wait until more facts come out before I start thinking he's apart of a Chechen kill squad (which is a thing, but they mainly target defectors throughout Europe).

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE dont know how true any of this is