A Certified Hood Classic Album just turned 30 this month

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
“While I was working on Downward Spiral, I was living in the house where Sharon Tate was killed. Then one day I met her sister. It was a random thing, just a brief encounter. And she said: "Are you exploiting my sister's death by living in her house?" For the first time the whole thing kind of slapped me in the face. I said, "No, it's just sort of my own interest in American folklore. I'm in this place where a weird part of history occurred." I guess it never really struck me before, but it did then. She lost her sister from a senseless, ignorant situation that I don't want to support. When she was talking to me, I realized for the first time, "What if it was my sister?" I thought, "fukk Charlie Manson. I don't want to be looked at as a guy who supports serial-killer bullshyt." I went home and cried that night. It made me see there's another side to things, you know? It's one thing to go around with your dikk swinging in the wind, acting like it doesn't matter. But when you understand the repercussions that are felt ... that's what sobered me up: realizing that what balances out the appeal of the lawlessness and the lack of morality and that whole thing is the other end of it, the victims who don't deserve that”

Wow 😳

No wonder why the album was night and day compared to The Fragile.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Oh… we fukk with NIN in here? I must also assume TOOL as well.

:ehh:

If you ever feel like walking on the dark side of your mind, play this soundtrack…

Always thought this was a dope cover also…