A *** called me a racist today

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
you know what, breh....

even though you swing both ways like a pendulum...

you a'aight. :patrice:

edit: I mean that in a strictly heterosexual way. :whoa:

right on. thanks. just don't use me as an example or spokesperson for the 'community' because there are some freaky folks out there I can't speak for.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe this brehs. this cant be real life. I don't comprehend how on earth a cac has the audacity to call someone that isn't a cac a racist.

So my car broke down and im taking the train on my way downtown when i sit down and im listening to some :pacspit: loud as hell on my headphones.

This cac comes into the car and sits next to me. The train is full as fukk and he squeezes into the seat like a fukking stick of gum. I look at this dude like :wtf: and i tell him "can you have the decency to say excuse me when you are sitting down in such a small space?" and he says "Can you have the decency to lower the volume on your headphones no one wants to hear that gangster rap here"

So i get up and tell him "don't judge what i listen to just because you don't like hip hop and maybe you come from a white family that listens to rock. "

Mother fukker stands up and says "YOU SIR ARE A RACIST! This oppression has to end someday" :ohhh:

He storms into the next car screaming something about white rights and everyone on the train was giving me the :smugbiden: face.

Am i racist brehs? :lupe:

How did you know he didn't say excuse me if your headphones were "loud as hell"?

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not offended. Im just :lupe:

how can this be possible? I have nothing but love for CACS.

:laff: you saying the word CAC shows you a racist :pachaha:

It's just like a white person saying ****** but then catching they self and being like ":whoa: i ain't racist tho" :laff:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I can't believe this brehs. this cant be real life. I don't comprehend how on earth a cac has the audacity to call someone that isn't a cac a racist.

So my car broke down and im taking the train on my way downtown when i sit down and im listening to some :pacspit: loud as hell on my headphones.

This cac comes into the car and sits next to me. The train is full as fukk and he squeezes into the seat like a fukking stick of gum. I look at this dude like :wtf: and i tell him "can you have the decency to say excuse me when you are sitting down in such a small space?" and he says "Can you have the decency to lower the volume on your headphones no one wants to hear that gangster rap here"

So i get up and tell him "don't judge what i listen to just because you don't like hip hop and maybe you come from a white family that listens to rock. "

Mother fukker stands up and says "YOU SIR ARE A RACIST! This oppression has to end someday" :ohhh:

He storms into the next car screaming something about white rights and everyone on the train was giving me the :smugbiden: face.

Am i racist brehs? :lupe:
pay no attention to him, this is a prime example of cacs going to cac. They are savages that have a history of provoking people into self defense so that way they can reverse the roles and call you the savage and justify attacking you. Did it to the africans, the muslims, native americans, the chinese, the aboriginals, you name it.

You see how how talked down on you because of your choice of music and provoked a response, then took your role as the victim and labeled you as the aggressor when it was him who started the confrontation

cacs gonna cac :shaq2:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
pay no attention to him, this is a prime example of cacs going to cac. They are savages that have a history of provoking people into self defense so that way they can reverse the roles and call you the savage and justify attacking you. Did it to the africans, the muslims, native americans, the chinese, the aboriginals, you name it.

You see how how talked down on you because of your choice of music and provoked a response, then took your role as the victim and labeled you as the aggressor when it was him who started the confrontation

cacs gonna cac :shaq2:

:wow:. You just broke the entire situation down into a state of triggered emotions and effects of a cause. That cause being CAC behavior. Your analysis on it just proved I wasn't being racist :leostare:...........

That fukkin CAC :shaq2: