A *** called me a racist today

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't believe this brehs. this cant be real life. I don't comprehend how on earth a cac has the audacity to call someone that isn't a cac a racist.

So my car broke down and im taking the train on my way downtown when i sit down and im listening to some :pacspit: loud as hell on my headphones.

This cac comes into the car and sits next to me. The train is full as fukk and he squeezes into the seat like a fukking stick of gum. I look at this dude like :wtf: and i tell him "can you have the decency to say excuse me when you are sitting down in such a small space?" and he says "Can you have the decency to lower the volume on your headphones no one wants to hear that gangster rap here"

So i get up and tell him "don't judge what i listen to just because you don't like hip hop and maybe you come from a white family that listens to rock. "

Mother fukker stands up and says "YOU SIR ARE A RACIST! This oppression has to end someday" :ohhh:

He storms into the next car screaming something about white rights and everyone on the train was giving me the :smugbiden: face.

Am i racist brehs? :lupe:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i dont know if you are a racist but i confirm the rumor that you make shytty threads.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So he sat next to you, heard your music and correctly surmised that it was "Gangsta Rap" (which you may now deny).

You then called him out on his "Whiteness" for no reason and went further by assuming that because he was white that he must have grown up on rock music, which is a known white stereotype... because you had nothing else to fall back on?

For all you know, he could have grown up listening to Dusty Springfield, Lawrence Welk or some shyt.

You, sir, ARE a racist! :ufdup:

One Star Neg Rep Pending :fight:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So he sat next to you, heard your music and correctly surmised that it was "Gangsta Rap" (which you may now deny).

You then called him out on his "Whiteness" for no reason and went further by assuming that because he was white that he must have grown up on rock music, which is a known white stereotype... because you had nothing else to fall back on?

For all you know, he could have grown up listening to Dusty Springfield, Lawrence Welk or some shyt.

You, sir, ARE a racist! :ufdup:

One Star Neg Rep Pending :fight:

:wtf: But he clearly heard :pacspit: through my headphones and said "gangster rap" in a sarcastic manner the way cac racists do.

:sadcam: I'm not racist my momma taught me better

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I would buy you a beer..
a0yqua.jpg

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I'm not offended. Im just :lupe:

how can this be possible? I have nothing but love for CACS.

anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I used to not be able to nut from blowjobs. I had some mental block but one day I delivered the slop properly, and I never looked back.

embrace your true self. find your animality.

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City

anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I used to not be able to nut from blowjobs. I had some mental block but one day I delivered the slop properly, and I never looked back.

embrace your true self. find your animality.

You must love that Blow breh....:huhldup: