A CAC just said "oh you fancy, huh?" to me because I brought in homemade pasta for lunch

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
so you gave him the "sitdown" stare, as well? :lupe:
Yes, i could only turn my neck because we were walking past one another but my face was very plain like unseasoned food. My plain face means

*excuse me, what did you just say to me friend? are you being sarcastic, condescending or what because if you're being one of those 2 im going to need you to enjoy your moment and then never approach me in that manner again, friend. * :sitdown:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Yes, i could only turn my neck because we were walking past one another but my face was very plain like unseasoned food. My plain face means

*excuse me, what did you just say to me friend? are you being sarcastic, condescending or what because if you're being one of those 2 im going to need you to enjoy your moment and then never approach me in that manner again, friend. * :sitdown:
was he compliant with the insinuations of your words and gestures? :lupe:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In a professional environment you never know why people you dont know will talk to you in ways that can be percieved as slick. Id rather just talk in a universal way so i can come across as professional yet, a man of the people. :dj2: Save the extras for when we're off the clock.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
In a professional environment you never know why people you dont know will talk to you in ways that can be percieved as slick. Id rather just talk in a universal way so i can come across as professional yet, a man of the people. :dj2: Save the extras for when we're off the clock.
so i won't call you "breh" til after 5pm cali time then :lupe:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
A white guy shook my white co workers hand at a party, and then when he saw me gave me the og hood handshake and dap. Like that Obama gif

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
What he meant to said was,

"Oh, you Garcelle Bowveigh, huh?"

:wow: That's some prime cut spelling there breh. It's Beauvais you Ol' sound it ass nikka

B111611-Using-Sounding-Out-Exercises-When-Teaching-Your-Child-to-Read.png

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I kind of emphasized Hello using a tonal fluctuation that subliminally states *dont talk to me in that way friend* so i believe the way i said hello in that instance would be more in line with

"Hello", friend. :sitdown:

You don't sound very friendly, friend :sitdown: