I'm surprised ya left out the
Now you's can't leave

shyt got real

The wasted talent scene always hits home with me

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Never liked the main character in the movie, the actor seemed out of his element.

Both him and Keisha from Belly were just terrible actors with no depth whatsoever. The whole movie was carried by Chaz whatever the fukk his last name was. And lol @ life gems. nikka, get out of here with that generic fortune cookie shyt. And eat a dikk fakkit poster above me.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie had mad quotables. The TEST, stuck with me for life. Great coming of age movie.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I liked the idea that the guy may have thought he lost $20 bucks, but he in fact won because he never had to deal with that snake in his life anymore... I LOVE that idea and it helps me out when i gotta cut people off

If i didnt do any time, or lose any significant money or people in my life because of whatever snake shyt u pulled, well then i came out alright and i get the added benefit of never having to deal with u again :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still overrated
The bedwench from Belly getting smutted out by the kid who pissed himself before Tony/Big p*ssy lit him up in season two of the Sopranos. You're not missing much
Both him and Keisha from Belly were just terrible actors with no depth whatsoever. The whole movie was carried by Chaz whatever the fukk his last name was. And lol @ life gems. nikka, get out of here with that generic fortune cookie shyt. And eat a dikk fakkit poster above me.

You going a little too hard to just not be a fan of the movie. Did one of these cats not give you an autograph or something, god damn. :what:

Fred.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I really enjoyed this movie and is one of my favorite movies of all time. I had a crush on Taral Hicks and damn if she didn't get better looking with age. The guy that played the main charater was sentenced to 10 years for being involved in a burglary that ended up getting a police officer killed. I know he went to jail in 2009 so unless he gets paroled he's gonna be in for another 5 years.