A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie - Artist 2.0 (Discussion Thread)

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see this album being a big pop success but disappointing the day ones

It’s gonna be Artist 2.0 with no DStackz Beats smfh

No Don Q feature either :hhh:

Not surprised at the features most of them are swaps because he was on their album and he’s become real tight with Uzi lately.
I think it’s gonna be his best project so far. I didn’t love his last album but theirs a couple song from it I love, but I was disappointed overall.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I think it’s gonna be his best project so far. I didn’t love his last album but theirs a couple song from it I love, but I was disappointed overall.
Hoodie SZN is pure crack top to bottom :hubie:

I only skip Startenders and the Queen Naija joint.

It’s been in rotation since it dropped for me album was a streaming beast too huge success for him last year.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I've not really been impressed with an album yet. I can't see this being any different.
the EP he put out after Artist and the HBTL tape is still his best shyt.

that Da Baby joint will be an automatic skip.

glad to see no Troy Lanez. I expected him to be on here.
should've put Melii on the album..she really should be bigger in general but especially in NY.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I've not really been impressed with an album yet. I can't see this being any different.
the EP he put out after Artist and the HBTL tape is still his best shyt.

that Da Baby joint will be an automatic skip.

glad to see no Troy Lanez. I expected him to be on here.
should've put Melii on the album..she really should be bigger in general but especially in NY.
TBA EP is okay I mostly play Macaroni off that and Timeless was a big record at the time in NY. Hoodie SZN became his best project to me after Artist, really one of the strongest album of the new school imo.

Melii should be bigger she’s very talented. Sadly I think she’s signed and running around with Tory.