A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Frank hooping :wow:

Dude just needs time to develop. Dude just needs to have more confidence driving.

Knicks would be dumb to trade him so early

He literally looks a faster and more explosive player this game, that play were he blew by Kemba but fouled him had me like:picard: ,he got to the rim quick as hell and went up hard for the dunk. Now I'm wondering just how much of his issues are confidence related?

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Burke struggling with his shot in the first half

Not to be hypercritical, but a lot of iso, dribbling around and chuckin up bricks so far from him.....not liking this :martin:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Burke | C&S, iso scorer, P&R maestro, penetrator
Williams | 3&D, athlete, transition finisher
Kornet | shotblocking stretch 5, legit 7'1 + size

I wanna see these guys next year. Hicks hasn't shown enough to warrant his two-way/call up so far. :manny:

Burke started poorly, but he has made his last three. His composure and confidence out there is A1, that A.I. demeanor, could be our 6th Man or a guy you can run two guard line-ups with Frank. :whew:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Honestly brehs... We still clearly have issues with dedicating minutes to youth but you really can't be upset with the FO moves this year.

Trey, Troy, the chance on Mudiay, even the very small positives about Kornet, Beasley, and more...

Not only that...refusing to get beat in the head on a trade.

I'm impressed and I think we finally have a FO that doesn't have it's head in it's ass.