A 45-Minute Scene of Thanos Seeking the Power Stone Was Cut From Avengers: Infinity War

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
Just goes to show sometimes you don't need to explain everything to make a good story.

People are smart. The audience will just

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Shadow left behind? Dr. Doom is a better villain. Execute it. An Age of Apocalypse movie with a Magneto led X Men is huge business. House of M teaming up the X men and the Avengers...Mr. sinister is great too...just put out the right stories and villains.

One of the most annoying things about the Infinity movies? No Silver Surfer.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The one person to “kill” Thanos in the Marvel universe was Adam Warlock during the Infinity Gauntlet cycle. Thanos first killed Warlock and sent his spirit into the Soul Gem. Then when the Avengers and Fantastic Four were being trounced by Thanos, Spider-Man made contact with the Soul Gem, which released the spirit of Adam Warlock who turned Thanos into stone, before returning to the soul gem.

main-qimg-3d3a79f78ab00eee7100c5533c3dd6f2-lq

main-qimg-3ef12178f0b5b613535d0ba8db6fb098.webp

But no one stays dead for long in comics! Later, Mistress Death brought Thanos back to life.

During the Heart of the Infinite story, Thanos became more powerful than The Living Tribunal. But when the universe was about to die, Warlock convinced Thanos that to save the universe, he had to sacrifice himself. Thanos agreed and killed himself @Peter Popoff @Bryan Danielson

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The massacre of the Xandarians is probably being saved for that Nova project that’s coming up. If not, then that’s another missed opportunity.

I think that would be a fire way to show Thanos again showing his Origin mixed it to give the movie a tony stark level stimulus. Or like another breh said. Make it a Disney + exclusive. The Thanos Quest comic i enjoyed more than the infinity gauntlet Saga because it show His intellect and cunning side