A 140K Dodge Durango Hellcat? Cop or nah?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

And that’s why insurance rates have sky rocketed on them… People don’t realize when to get out when their ahead… Charger and Challenger Hellcat and 392 owners need to realize a profit can be had now if they sell their vehicles.. once the market settles they gonna get low balled..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Urus is much more maintenance required. You spending much, much more. And you cant drive a Lamborghini like you stole it, unless you got fukk you money. The Durango I can act a fool with and work on it myself. Plenty parts available
You spending $140k on a Durango and you DONT have fukk you money then you fukked up. :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
This is even stupider. You're better off "buying" it than leasing.

Range Rovers are some of the worst cars for quality. They routinely fail their report cards. I’m not taking on that maintenance bill of “owning” one.

either I never buy one or if I do I’m leasing it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why not just get a Range Rover at that price range tho?:jbhmm:

The only reason people fck with American muscle cars(except corvette and GT) is because they’ve been priced out of similar Euro cars. It’s silly as fck to spend 140k on dodge.:gucci:

Range Rover is pure :trash::trash: Reliability is terrible. :huhldup:You easily paying 5 times the maintenance cost of the Durango. I don't understand why y'all so obsessed with luxury items.