A 140K Dodge Durango Hellcat? Cop or nah?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I have been following your automobile advice for a lil time now and you seem to know some stuff.

So what you saying to me right now is, that I should lease the vehicle and return the vehicle back to the dealer for a profit since it will appreciate in about 5 years
Nah breh no lease you got to finance that and keep it well over 10 years with low miles… Electric cars are here now and gas engines are getting bushed, most automakers all but bushed their V8s..

The Durango Hellcat will be a collectors item if dodge keep the production numbers low which it looks like they are doing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Your going to be able to sell this vehicle for 700k?
Prob so if you keep the mileage low and FCA keep the production numbers low… in 15 years gas engines will be no more… so a lot of exclusive gas engine vehicles will appreciate in price..

Chargers and challengers won’t be worth shyt as the saturated he market with them

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That markup is a mofo but we talking about a Hellcat Durango.. That shyt is an instant classic.. 707hp AWD monster… nobody beating you off the line in that except Tesla brehs and even then you will still walk them down…

chargers and Challengers not competing they know what time it is when you pull up….

so yes I’d cop for the 140k you will get it back 5 fold in 15 years

Porsche 911 Turbo S >>

They are about to do away with all the hellcat/power stuff, not necessarily the design package/look but that pedal is going to hit different.

Daps
Nah.

Once you start paying $100k+ for a car (assuming money is no issue)........prestige matters. You want people to be like :whoo: when you pull up in that 6 fig, 6 certs ride.

A Dodge is a Dodge. You MIGHT get some looks in a Viper but that's about it.

If I want a nice ride with decent performance and not a legit exotic/supercar.....might as well get a Corvette Stingray.