________ Never looked better than they did in _______

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Kate Winslet in Titanic
Vivica Fox in Booty Call
I would almost say Vivica Fox in Booty Call as well. However, as strange as it may sound, this was the first time I actually got tired of seeing a pretty face. I mean she most have spent half of that movie talking and looking into the camera. I don't want to have that feeling again.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Kate Winslet in Titanic
Vivica Fox in Booty Call

I would almost say Vivica Fox in Booty Call as well. However, as strange as it may sound, this was the first time I actually got tired of seeing a pretty face. I mean she most have spent half of that movie talking and looking into the camera. I don't want to have that feeling again.
For me it was Vivica in Independence Day. I was in love with her in that shyt. She was still sexy after but never topped that.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Thandie Newton in Mission Impossible II

Scarlet Johansson in The Island.

Jessica Beil in Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Jennifer Garner in Daredevil.

ANd if my list seems :mjpls: its because black women age too well. Its tough to pinpoint one peak movie with them.

This one is a bit challenging, because her appearances in ‘Disappearing Acts’ and ‘Brown Sugar’ may have something to say :jbhmm:

I thought she looked best in the Denzel shyt. Out of Time I think it was called? Both her and Eva Mendez coincidentally.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
7Kac67E6gVbI_CK93mYLAXar1ICLGPN1_Hs5jtB6SHM.gif

aBmv6DZ_460s.jpg