95% Of Adults Cannot Follow These Simple Instructions

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
bingo!.....thats how u do gils.....not that shyt in the OP.....:mjgrin:

Not sure how old you are, or where you’re from,
but I’m an early 80s baby and was a 90s teen, mostly from Philly, and it went both ways for us(say something stupid, get caught by the symbol).

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is Gils an up north east coast thing?

not strictly up north...maybe east coast tho...I was pleasantly surprised to see kids playing it in VA when I was teaching...they didn’t call it gils tho...forgot what they used to say...school “banned” it eventually...as usual they make a problem out of shyt when they see black kids having fun

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Not sure how old you are, or where you’re from,
but I’m an early 80s baby and was a 90s teen, mostly from Philly, and it went both ways for us(say something stupid, get caught by the symbol).

80's baby...90's mentality....i can agree that its diff in different places....in NYC we mostly did it when a breh said somethin wrong or fukked up.....but i can respect the way u did it too....just never heard of it done like that till today....:myman:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
not strictly up north...maybe east coast tho...I was pleasantly surprised to see kids playing it in VA when I was teaching...they didn’t call it gils tho...forgot what they used to say...school “banned” it eventually...as usual they make a problem out of shyt when they see black kids having fun

It's funny but niggsz in VA seem more "up north" to me...
I almost dont consider it the south.
U could confuse alot of nikkaz from VA for niggsz in Jersey or philly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's funny but niggsz in VA seem more "up north" to me...
I almost dont consider it the south.
U could confuse alot of nikkaz from VA for niggsz in Jersey or philly

I get it...especially for those who are deeper south...but VA was literally the south’s headquarters during the civil war...still see cacs out here w/ confederate stickers on monster trucks and shyt...me coming from NYC this very much is the south and technically is as well

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
What is on the countertop?

Looks like someone doing the okay (or now white power) symbol...

full