Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
b8584940834bc27ce32c21a57e8edf89.png

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think OP has a split personality like Fight Club when he thinks he's sleeping he's actually getting buttfukked by a cac in leather chaps

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

And y'all better not say nothing about search history cause the whole site knows how I get down, and I ain't with that battymon crap. I have NEVER looked up anything gay in my entire life. :gucci:

And now all of a sudden today while reading the Game of Thrones thread, I see an ad pop up talmbout some "Are you gay? Take this quiz to find out!"

nicca WHAT? :what:

What the HELL is going on?? :dahell:

You may not have searched but do you allow apps to access your mic? Probably picking up on something

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Ad algorithms are constantly changing and these days they are much less selective than they used to be.

While looking at this thread, I see an ad for hair styling gel, something I've never bought before in my life.
:gucci:
The ad switched from Priceline to an Amazon Gorilla Hair styling jell as I was reading this post

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
full

And y'all better not say nothing about search history cause the whole site knows how I get down, and I ain't with that battymon crap. I have NEVER looked up anything gay in my entire life. :gucci:

And now all of a sudden today while reading the Game of Thrones thread, I see an ad pop up talmbout some "Are you gay? Take this quiz to find out!"

nicca WHAT? :what:

What the HELL is going on?? :dahell:

Game of thrones is kinda notorious for featuring some very unharlemlike content.

Maybe the ad was just a built in fail safe that came with the upgrade just to make sure u wasnt watching GOT for all the wrong reasons(it DID say it was just a test, after all) :dame: