tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Is the site seriously going to shut down, or is this a joke ?

I been hearing people complain recently about the site, but is it shutting down forreal ?

No.

The owner announced that changes and updates were coming, the site started gliching and nikkas went into panic mode.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why do people keep saying the site is shutting down. I skimmed through 2 threads and even saw a staff member say they were in the dark but I didn’t see anything that actually made it look like the site was shutting down

ultimatemike

I'm about a dollar..
Daps
started out at the AHH forums first.. then over to SOHH.. and then here..

hopefully it sticks around.. Coli a good forum

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
At least I can post again... shyts getting spooky, I couldn't post for two days, was broken af:mjcry:

Hopefully it comes good... It's been slow af still for me and I can't see anybodies avi's.. but imma still hold out hope :mjcry:

fukk Twitter and Reddit god dammit.. someone gotta make a new forum if this goes down. Ahh maybe it's gotta be Durag Vince to be the Mack daddy and get the job done pal

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
How much is this website really worth and how much revenue does it make monthly based on ads?

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Anyone remember the NAS BBS on Sony? Then XSS MYXSS?

That Nas bbs was around when streets disciple dropped. All the mods were Jay stans...had a character named "Ghost of Ann Jones" :francis:

I tried sohh but that shyt was booming by the time I got there...no one was really tryna engage in conversation with some new nikkas anyway.
I REMEMBER allhiphop got taken offline by 4klan

Nas forums was really where I got my start. Vamp xtc was the plug

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
At least I can post again... shyts getting spooky, I couldn't post for two days, was broken af:mjcry:

Hopefully it comes good... It's been slow af still for me and I can't see anybodies avi's.. but imma still hold out hope :mjcry:

fukk Twitter and Reddit god dammit.. someone gotta make a new forum if this goes down. Ahh maybe it's gotta be Durag Vince to be the Mack daddy and get the job done pal
I met Vince on my Naval ship..the USS JOHN C STENNIS.

Vince swole as fukk...one of them oldheads who takes pride in having a firm handshake :pachaha: