901Cory10 Vs Chubbs

What's Your favorite Track?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i was feeling chubbs' beat. cool vibe. sonically, nice. definitely could hear someone flowing over it. i typically like your darker shyt though.

cory's was crazy. i gotta give it him. as a straight up instrumental, it's an easy choice.

that said, @901Cory10, even as an instrumental there's still so much shyt going on during some parts that it's overwhelming. i notice that in a lot of your beats. try some restraint. take a sound or two out. or at least arrange it differently so you don't have 5 different things hitting at once. you have a lot of cool parts/sounds in your beats...so give them a little space to show off instead of cramming them all together.

just my opinion. :yeshrug:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
i was feeling chubbs' beat. cool vibe. sonically, nice. definitely could hear someone flowing over it. i typically like your darker shyt though.

cory's was crazy. i gotta give it him. as a straight up instrumental, it's an easy choice.

that said, @901Cory10, even as an instrumental there's still so much shyt going on during some parts that it's overwhelming. i notice that in a lot of your beats. try some restraint. take a sound or two out. or at least arrange it differently so you don't have 5 different things hitting at once. you have a lot of cool parts/sounds in your beats...so give them a little space to show off instead of cramming them all together.

just my opinion. :yeshrug:
Thanks for the comment Prop don't forget to leave your vote on the poll as it wasn't counted in the score.

J_Nathan

Prod. by Flamez
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is the hardest showcase to judge for me by far. Both beats are fire and I could easily hear both of them on the radio.

@901Cory10 - Track has a Lil Baby/Gunna/MoneyBagg Yo vibe to it. There's a lot of instrumentation going on throughout and it fits perfect imo. You kept bringing in new sounds which kept me engaged throughout the entire track. I'm a sucker for ethereal vocal chops so that really set it off. Super dope beat.

@Chubbs - This track might not have as many sounds going on throughout but it's the perfect example that less can be more. You let the beat breathe just enough for any artist to go crazy on it. It just works. I can hear a gang of different styles over this track (Meek/Uzi/NBA Youngboy/Da Baby/Dave East etc.). Fire!

Honestly, I have no idea which beat to go with. I keep switching my vote back and forth but to be real I think I'd be doing a disservice to put one over the other because I rock with them both equally. I have to call this one a draw.

Dope showcase by both :whoo:

producingfire

Music Producer
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This is the hardest showcase to judge for me by far. Both beats are fire and I could easily hear both of them on the radio.

@901Cory10 - Track has a Lil Baby/Gunna/MoneyBagg Yo vibe to it. There's a lot of instrumentation going on throughout and it fits perfect imo. You kept bringing in new sounds which kept me engaged throughout the entire track. I'm a sucker for ethereal vocal chops so that really set it off. Super dope beat.

@Chubbs - This track might not have as many sounds going on throughout but it's the perfect example that less can be more. You let the beat breathe just enough for any artist to go crazy on it. It just works. I can hear a gang of different styles over this track (Meek/Uzi/NBA Youngboy/Da Baby/Dave East etc.). Fire!

Honestly, I have no idea which beat to go with. I keep switching my vote back and forth but to be real I think I'd be doing a disservice to put one over the other because I rock with them both equally. I have to call this one a draw.

Dope showcase by both :whoo:
Thanks for your vote Nathan!

Daps
Both beats were solid for me. I think cory edged this out for me though.

I think it did have a lot going on but it definitely kept you interested.

Chubbs beat was good too it just felt more familiar in this showcase against corys beat.