90 percent of Toronto Canada black youth look like this.. state of LOSS

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Toronto girls love Americans
Its primarily because yall are more willing/eager to spend on them and are more aggressive in pursuing them
See why can't you just call us tricks like you really want to instead of the catty sneak dissing? :skip:Why is everything you weirdo Canadian ass nikkas do draped in gah damn passive aggressiveness and uber levels of ho type energy:mjlol:

And it ain't cause we trickin either we just got more natural swag and auroa then y'all so they choosing. That just be the game:manny::myman:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
These lil nikkas don’t even live in Toronto :scust:

Lil nikkas who parents grew up in Toronto and moved to the burbs in Sauga to give them a better life and they try to act like “Toronto” man’s. Toronto nikkas really don’t talk like this, these are just kids acting like they road mans.
K Dot need to use this clip to introduce his next diss

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black Canadians just do shytty impressions of AAs and WIs

Mfr you grew up skiing and tapping trees for syrup, don't say battycrease :dame: and don't call me fam, fakkit :mjtf:
We don't imitate nobody. A lot of people of west Indian origin. Others African. Don't let these kids fool you this shyt only recent.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Tell me you cheesin, fam?

:russ:

Kendrick took a shyt.
Toronto should not allow Kendrick back in

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See why can't you just call us tricks like you really want to instead of the catty sneak dissing? :skip:Why is everything you weirdo Canadian ass nikkas do draped in gah damn passive aggressiveness and uber levels of ho type energy:mjlol:

And it ain't cause we trickin either we just got more natural swag and auroa then y'all so they choosing. That just be the game:manny::myman:
No Passive aggressiveness
It was pretty clear

Just know i eat off women who travel here from the states/when im on vacation

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tell me you cheesin, fam?

:russ:

Kendrick took a shyt.
Toronto should not allow Kendrick back in
He named dropped a popular Toronto food spot then used the Toronto inflection. It was dope.

Don't make this a vs Toronto thing tho. We not doing all that. That's Drake's problem.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No Passive aggressiveness
It was pretty clear

Just know i eat off women who travel here from the states/when im on vacation
Don't engage those diaspora war weirdos in here. They trying to make this a Canadian beef thing. shyts wild corny. Everything with some people here is about division and hate. We got 2 rappers battling and they see it as some ethnic beef. That's their warped reality.