Kings County
They sound like Jamaican leprechauns
full

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y’all know that accent is exaggerated right? Like how the New York accent can be exaggerated? Or a southern accent can be exaggerated?

EDIT: We’ve been making fun of that accent here for years

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Can’t believe they sound like that :russ:

That accent sounds soft af :laff:
Pittsburgh is the American equivalent lol

a dude tried to Rob me out there. I couldn’t even understand what he was saying. Homey sound so polite I thought he was begging for change. I was like naw I’m good. i know homey was confused as me. Until someone said he had a gun. I didn’t realize what was going on lol. Dude ran away after that woman screamed gun. Motherfukkers thought I was the hardest dude for this. But i really didn’t see the gun lol dude sounded like how Remble rap :mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can’t remind me about leaving anywhere when I’ve lived in 6 states, 8 cities, have traveled across the United States (and a couple other countries), and just got off a cruise ship for the 11th time less than a month ago

No matter what “island” you’re referring to, why the fukk does a black man from Toronto have an island accent?
he's right, you sound kinda dumb

america is a melting pot - as a result, it doesnt matter where your family descends from; you consider yourself an american and act american culturally.

canada is a mosaic nation. most canadians are first generation canadians born to immigrant parents. many of them were even born in Africa or the Carribean and moved here as children in comparison to america where most people descend from slaves (FBA etc.) and have been there for several generations as a result. Because canada is a mosaic, most of the youths are heavily influenced not by Canadian culture but the culture of where their fam descends.

For example, I was born in Canada but I identify as a Ghanaian primarily.

Someone like Kardinal is a first generation Canadian with Jamaican parents. He likely grew up hearing his parents and grandparents speaking patois and listening primarily to dancehall and reggae in the home and decided to infuse that into his own music.

Its not that complicated.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep on quoting you cause I am wondering what kind of "blk man" you supposed to be.

Have read many of your posts and wonder if you even know blk people

Where you get your bullshyt opinions from?
Who the fukk are you?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
These are the most dangerous motherfukers out in the streets

Because these nikkas are jittery and would just pull the trigger because they sacred

But mos def they will be snitching immediately
"fam no lie my mans over thrr had the piece"

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Who the fukk are you?

Someone who was wondering if you are some wite/indian/blk suburban kid who knows nothing about places like Jane n Finch

Are you a suburban nice kid?
It is wonderful to be a suburban nice kid

Point being, you would not understand certain things
So your perspective would make you appear like some suburban nice kid