90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
Brehs #latepass but I know Colt gotta hurt :wow:

Imagine goin through all the shyt Colt went through and giving her chance after chance, and then seeing the woman you simped for in front of millions of people get her back blown out, swallow nut, and get cream pied on the internet :wow:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Brehs #latepass but I know Colt gotta hurt :wow:

Imagine goin through all the shyt Colt went through and giving her chance after chance, and then seeing the woman you simped for in front of millions of people get her back blown out, swallow nut, and get cream pied on the internet :wow:

That's why Colt a savage; he got no love for these broads... On to the next; selling dreams, whatever he gotta do.

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
That's why Colt a savage; he got no love for these broads... On to the next; selling dreams, whatever he gotta do.

Yeahhhh I noticed the flip happened after he was finally done with Larissa :francis:

He’s gonna be takin that out on women forever

Daps
puw3rqnr9xd61.jpg

Saw this on Reddit

:hhh:

Daps
Julia is tired of Brandon. Him no stand up to his parents. Him say he going to make nice life in America, but him expect her take care of dirty animals.

:ufdup:

Brandon is one of the worst cast members to date. A true weasel that resorted to lying to his mother about what his broad said about situation because he was too scared to man up