90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I don't get it tho, if u gonna buy a bride from overseas no prob. If u ok wit her using u for money or papers, no prob I understand. But at least bug a sexi bish. Get a bish wit no kids. Like rose is ugly aa n her p*ssy beat up wit a kid or 2 already.

It's like Goin 2 grocery store and buyin a bruised up apple on purpose.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Cac spent over 100 k on internet p*ssy that he don’t see or call
giphy.gif
how am i listening to hova rn and i see this :dead:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
I don't get it tho, if u gonna buy a bride from overseas no prob. If u ok wit her using u for money or papers, no prob I understand. But at least bug a sexi bish. Get a bish wit no kids. Like rose is ugly aa n her p*ssy beat up wit a kid or 2 already.

This is all he can afford :yeshrug:

Anyone else would be ungrateful

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of these people look like they stink:scusthov:

What's up with these old bag cac ladies every season who look like they smell like an ashtray :scusthov:

And Darcy look dumb as fukk running on the treadmill, talking about "i got a text from my sister with a picture of Tom and another woman" a pic from 10 years ago, woman is desperate to create drama to stay on this shyt show, go take care of your kids :scusthov:

This fool in Russia has no clue how to handle a woman, and those nipple prison tatts :dame::scusthov:

This fool is out here in the Philippines baking in the sun, smelling like a cheap food truck burger with all that mayo seeping into his brain :scusthov:

Whats up with these people with the crazy bug eyes? :mjlol:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Btw that Russian joint is wild. She ain’t finish her apt and she’s talking about “I planned on moving to America with you”

:mjlol:

That Ex-con better dip. She lookin for a come up

Anyone dating someone from Russia should know they are looking for a come up tho :ufdup:

Ain’t no high powered Russian women looking to move to Kentucky :mjlol:

Breh is a weirdo loser though.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Keep the change!
qUKGOKQ.png

Mayo head: :martin::rudy:

Yooo I'm dead. This girl ain't got a pot to piss in and no toaster crumbs to eat, but she out here talking bout, "Keep the change!
Oms2iU3.png
"

Get trains ran on her and this dude talmbot...."Get an STD test and using condoms".....

Use condoms in a country where #RawGang is endorsed 100% since they are deeply Catholic.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get mad over 500 pesos and act like a big baby as a result....

This Stephanie brawd could get the pipe but probably not raw cause her immune system is weak af....her friend Heather can get piped tho...

This 60 year old dude is too old to be too dumb....100k spent?

bruh my girl watches this shyt and i glanced by the TV and i know where that is in yonkers. Shawty in the ghetto for real. U can get any drug up block. I was kind of scared for her like why that white girl walking in the hood alone? she looking for Meth?
:ohhh: