90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It was nice to see Tanya’s friends call her out on telling Syngin he isn’t her soulmate, and not caring about his feelings.

She comes off like most feminists who go overboard, like she has to feel men are inconvenient for her life, but she needs some dikk, and wants a baby.

There are pics on her IG of her being in LA years before she met Blake. There is speculation they met when she was here, and kept in touch, and he went to visit her in Finland, and they are on the show to promote his music.

But damn if her parents aren’t just as cold.

:hhh:
Not even mad at her parents. She's a grown ass woman and not their responsibility anymore. Ol' girl moved to another country and flat out telling her fiance and his mother "I'm not working" and they're just sitting there like :hubie: "not my problem..." and they're right. :ehh:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
It was nice to see Tanya’s friends call her out on telling Syngin he isn’t her soulmate, and not caring about his feelings.

She comes off like most feminists who go overboard, like she has to feel men are inconvenient for her life, but she needs some dikk, and wants a baby.

:hhh:
They feel thet gotta "PROVE" something.I know someone in my family EXACTLY like that and she can't keep a man.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If y'all ever meet a woman and she got crazy eyes, like you can see the white part at the top of her eyes like Tania, head for the hills.

:mjlol:@Jasmine wearing bicycle shorts everywhere with her introverted ass but wants to be an "influencer"

She's about as interesting as a the Apple sticker that comes with iPhones.

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
TLC played me.... Had me thinking this fool Robert was leaving Anny at the altar...
giphy.gif
Got a niigga good...

The tell all gonna be fire tho....

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Tell all bout to be litty...and i can't wait to see what Natalie has on Mike, cuz i thought him and her momma seemed a bit too friendly when he was leaving....if he smashed i'll holla!!

I also wonder what Mursel's family still doesn't know...did that fool even check in with them when he went back home?!?! lol

Michael and Angela ain't ever getting married cuz she snaps out every 5 minutes.....but if they do get married, they gonna get a spinoff show.

Ezra

Daps
This season kind of sucked. The editing was bad. All these issues all season, then they just say fukk it and get married.

They should have just cut out Jazmine and Blake's boring asses, and the rich dude w the brazillian. Also boring.

Give me all the Robert and Anny, and Tania's awful shyt.

Also, lmao at Murcel's family sending him right back to America. Nah we dont want yo dumbass here.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tania is a slow ass dimwit. She's living proof that not everyone should be in a relationship.

Blake out here looking like a hipster grass-shake drinking Demolition man. Get ready to drive Uber, work at Starbucks and DJ on the weekends so your bird wife can sit at home and find her "inner peace" ...

The bottom line with Angela is that she don't wanna be in Nigeria, she don't wanna be married there. She want's Michael in the US so he can drive her around, pick up the kids, clean this up, fix that, etc etc.........she just likes having him around.

That official at the office had this face the entire time: :skip:

I just realized the woman marrying Mursel is 38 :mjtf: I never really paid attention to her.

Tania not showering? Why am I not surprised? :mjlol: Nasty bish.

"Tania and Syngin have chosen a unique way of exchanging rings" Of course they have :mjlol: