90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s property of Costa Rica :mjlol:

Not going to feel sorry for a cac who ancestors went to South Africa and oppressed Africans there. :scust:

As for that feminist thot. It’s why feminist like her can’t find a real man and stay single in their mid 30’s-40+. No real man with their shyt together and with unlimited options out there would settle for a fat feminist thot :scust:

Daps
Not going to feel sorry for a cac who ancestors went to South Africa and oppressed Africans there. :scust:

As for that feminist thot. It’s why feminist like her can’t find a real man and stay single in their mid 30’s-40+. No real man with their shyt together and with unlimited options out there would settle for a fat feminist thot :scust:
Feminists don’t realize that feminism isn’t conducive with being in a heterosexual relationship. The original feminists were lesbians, but nobody wants to address the elephant in the room.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

She not fat, just bad bodied.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tania: “ I feel like my first soul mate is my one true love”
full

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
my sis told me this Turkish guy is actually rather fluent in English, and TLC makes him act this way. Idk where she heard that tho, probably one of those 90 day FB groups
These russians are something else. Putin does the same thing with meetings with trump.

Dude will have a translator and everything.