9 million estimated players have played God of War PS4

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:what:you will buy every shytty schoolgirl anime jrpg but havent bought GOW?
I dropped God of War II like half way through and never returned to the series. Not really inclined to play a game in a series that I'm 3.5 games behind on not counting the PSP games.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Bought the game on release and loved it, but haven’t thought about it since I beat it and have had no desire to replay it. Don’t know what that says about how good the game actually is but :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
There's always this narrative that SP games are largely forgettable and most players don't finish it because it's not like MP where you can keep coming back but that's just bullshyt anecdotes most of the time quite frankly.

God of War has had an impressive 500,000 Platinum trophies achieved by players.

Game came out in April and I still see people playing it. My boy platt'd the game and he's playing it over on NG+ again. I just beat it myself and I still got loads to do. It's really a testament despite the dumb rhetoric that insist that all games must be some GAAS online only bullshyt to be successful.
Is this your boy who don't be playing shooters like that? Man, get off dat nikkaz nuts :gucci:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I want to play it bad, but I hear the story is super long, I just don’t have time to get hooked on that right now.