9/8 TNA Impact: Final Deletion II, Massacre + Burial

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
billy corgan looks like he has a beret collection with matching turtlenecks.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_od7nlj7TtF1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Chef Irvine actually got The Food Network to put his original bio back up with the info that was supposedly false and had been removed previously. He must have proven he wasn't lying I guess.
And Gail is with him because he is one of the most financially successful celebrity chefs out there. She wants that loot in her old age.

I think they are just hoping everyone forgot because irvine himself admitted he lied about everything and it just got out of control.
I didn't even know he was a successful chef, all his restaurants are closed, dude is more a personality than anything.
But hey Gail probably is happy to get a dude who can take care of her financially.

===

Damn Jade is bad, its crazy that a man would want to put her in a wrestling headlock than beat those guts.
Must be gay

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
ODB had gotten played out by the time they released her.
Which one was Leia?
I think they should have just taken her off for a little whilte, but I wouldn't release her, nor Lei'd they would have been nice for the monster girls in the knockouts bracket. They had a big german girl too who disappeared for some reason.