9/8 TNA Impact: Final Deletion II, Massacre + Burial

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Don't ever throw Christopher Daniels in that lake... we might see this man return
tumblr_nfloem4Zg81tzmcojo4_250.gif
:francis:

He might need that right now, he's been on his current gimmick for way too long now and ROH is :russell: status

TNA is really on a roll right now, they're taking some huge creative risks and it's working. They don't have the greatest wrestlers, but they have such an interesting cast of characters.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
He might need that right now, he's been on his current gimmick for way too long now and ROH is :russell: status

TNA is really on a roll right now, they're taking some huge creative risks and it's working. They don't have the greatest wrestlers, but they have such an interesting cast of characters.
TNA seems solid now, bring back Bad Influence, Dudley boys, and make that deal to bring in Rokoshi vice and some and they could do something.

I really don't know why they aren't working with some Japanese and CMLL guys to supplement their talent, especially in the cruiserweights

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
THIS shyt WAS EPIC I need more asap

That how I feel right now..... on one end.... I'd be cool if they layed off it for a few months so it dont get played out...... but on the other...... I would be happy if they did another one in the next 2 or 3 weeks just to see them get Senior Benjamin back

So conflicted

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
That how I feel right now..... on one end.... I'd be cool if they layed off it for a few months so it dont get played out...... but on the other...... I would be happy if they did another one in the next 2 or 3 weeks just to see them get Senior Benjamin back

So conflicted
Yeah they got to space them out so they don't get too played out, but the story is definitely solid and doing the job of making it must see tv.