[9/7/22] AEW Dynamite: Post AEW Fallout - What in the hell is going on?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The Acclaimed are over as hell :wow:, and I love the fact Swerve has leaned into being a heel :pachaha:. That tag title match really was the best match on the PPV.

I kinda checked out on the backstage drama, just know that Hangman delivers in the ring. I'm rooting for Danielson in the tournament :ehh:.

Good that Tony didn't put the women in the 9:25 spot again, but hope he knows if he wants to get Toni really over she knows a good storyline/feud, etc. It's a reason why Britt got over, and it wasn't just from wrestling.

Death Triangle winning, hopefully means Pac won't be trapped in England again :skip:

Ricky Starks should be on TV more.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This spike Dudley lookin nikka man.. imma never take this current wrestling shyt seriously..

Y'all are weirdos... Seriously happy for spike dudley pal :dead:

Imagine spike dudley main eventing raw :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mox has been carrying AEW for the longest. Only going to rehab alowed him down. And even then he waass still top tier and no one knew he had a problem.
He was supposed to take some time off after All Out so wouldn’t surprise me if they have him lose to BD

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
The tournament seems made for a Danielson win after beating the three wrestlers he couldn't beat previously in AEW : Page, Jericho and then Moxley.

If MJF is scheduled to beat whoever is the next champ then Danielson is the right choice for a transitional champ, he's all about putting over other talents, and it's good for AEW to have him as a world champ in the title history even if it's just for a short period of time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This spike Dudley lookin nikka man.. imma never take this current wrestling shyt seriously..

Y'all are weirdos... Seriously happy for spike dudley pal :dead:

Imagine spike dudley main eventing raw :mjlol:

They have had the following embarrassments main event Raw, just to name a few

Damien Demento
Fake Undertaker
Buff Bagwell
Muhammad Hassan
John Cena Sr
Mason Ryan
Sir Mo
Kevin Federline
Sara - Undertaker’s wife
Michael Cole

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Did anyone mention the new opening video excludes the Elite and Punk? :lupe:

These marks actually booing TK. :dwillhuh:

He actually came off professional and not a fanboy in the vid. :skip:

Probably because it was recorded like he was a hostage with WB/Discovery execs pointing a gun to his head behind the camera. Breh couldn't even blink once while reading off the teleprompter. :pachaha:
giphy.gif