[9/7/22] AEW Dynamite: Post AEW Fallout - What in the hell is going on?

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In storyline, why does Garcia get a title rematch with Yuta? Is it because no one saw the ROH PPV? Is it because the title means more to Garcia’s storyline than as a prop for Yuta? Hopefully they put up a dope match with all the extra eyes that’ll be watching tomorrow and it’ll eclipse TK’s bad booking again

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
In storyline, why does Garcia get a title rematch with Yuta? Is it because no one saw the ROH PPV? Is it because the title means more to Garcia’s storyline than as a prop for Yuta? Hopefully they put up a dope match with all the extra eyes that’ll be watching tomorrow and it’ll eclipse TK’s bad booking again

Also happens to be in Garcia's hometown too

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I assume it's all part of the sports entertainer vs. wrestler thing they have going with him.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

For the JAS beat down, a pure rules match needs tv exposure if they’re gonna have the belt too

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the JAS beat down, a pure rules match needs tv exposure if they’re gonna have the belt too

Then they shouldn't have fought at the PPV then. Garcia should have won a #1 contenders match or something. Might be because I'm using old-school logic is the reason I'm annoyed by this. I get your point, but a contenders match on Rampage or the All Out Pre Show would have made this match made more sense. Right now it comes off like there's only two people in the Pure division lol.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

I totally forgot that match was going down this week :scusthov:

all the fukkery and drama and we'll have to waste 20 mins on those 2 charisma vacuums playing twister on the mat :skip:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
BackFakeGermanwirehairedpointer-size_restricted.gif
IN
for the fukkery tn