Gonna eat real good during this :eat: :shaq:

wwe-wwe-nxt.gif

I’m talking about food :whoa: 20x

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if there’s a chance trick and Melo turn on each other tonight..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wonder if there’s a chance trick and Melo turn on each other tonight..

:sadcam:

I actually have a prediction that doesn't involve anyone turning. Melo mentioned Trick in his promo the other night about not being able to get it done. I think Trick wins the NA title and Melo loses to Dragunov and the two reverse roles for a minute. :manny:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:sadcam:

I actually have a prediction that doesn't involve anyone turning. Melo mentioned Trick in his promo the other night about not being able to get it done. I think Trick wins the NA title and Melo loses to Dragunov and the two reverse roles for a minute. :manny:

I think this is what is going to happen.

The roles reverse and as a result Melo will turn on Trick because he’s going to get jealous that Trick is a made man now and is even more popular than him.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Unless something epic/shocking happens at the end, Becky/Straton being the main event is whack to me.

Their feud is nothing special, meanwhile the Melo/Dragonuv/Trick stuff has been cooking for weeks. Just feels like some whack shyt to placate Becky and her ego cuz she's the biggest star.

Melo/Dragonuv II should be it, especially when the result is lot more up in the air.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Unless something epic/shocking happens at the end, Becky/Straton being the main event is whack to me.

Their feud is nothing special, meanwhile the Melo/Dragonuv/Trick stuff has been cooking for weeks. Just feels like some whack shyt to placate Becky and her ego cuz she's the biggest star.

Melo/Dragonuv II should be it, especially when the result is lot more up in the air.
Jade could show up and cost Becky the title and start a feud or something on Raw. Gotta let it play out man.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think this is what is going to happen.

The roles reverse and as a result Melo will turn on Trick because he’s going to get jealous that Trick is a made man now and is even more popular than him.
This is at the top of my list of things most likely to happen. Carmelo made a statement about how people online will always say "If Melo loses, he's going up." He made it clear that's not always the case. I expect him to stay in NXT until at least S&D 2024.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
This is at the top of my list of things most likely to happen. Carmelo made a statement about how people online will always say "If Melo loses, he's going up." He made it clear that's not always the case. I expect him to stay in NXT until at least S&D 2024.

Yeah, he ain’t getting moved up yet.

They will play the slow burn game like they are with Bron.