[9/22/23] 2 Hour AEW Rampage Grand Slam: Tag and Trios action galore, singles matches from Santana and Skye Blue vs. Spooky bytch Julia Hart

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Eddie Kingston is the ROH champ. Samoa Joe is the TV champ. MJF/Adam Cole are the tag champs. The Elite are the trios champ. All of these guys are major AEW stars. I don't get what ROH is supposed to be at this point.
Yeah, seems like they're using ROH just to have more title matches on their shows.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Theory I read is TK might be trying to break the ROH attendance/gate/POV buys record at the next PPV and PPV so he’s loading up the champs with AEW favorites.

My theory is that he’s trying to pump up ROH to try to get it on Max alongside AEW.

Could be a combo of both.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Tiny making Takeshyta join the Jericho extended universe with this Sammy and Callis play fighting :scust:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Eddie Kingston is the ROH champ. Samoa Joe is the TV champ. MJF/Adam Cole are the tag champs. The Elite are the trios champ. All of these guys are major AEW stars. I don't get what ROH is supposed to be at this point.
Eddie is fine as ROH Champ
Joe should have won against MJF - I refuse to hear anything different lol
The TV belt should now be open and a tourney to crow a new champ should be going on. AEW/ROH have several guys that I think need this oppo.
Aussie Open should have never dropped those belts
No one cares about the ROH Six Man belts now days. But if anything The Elite having them means TK better put Swerve over Hangman. I don't even fukk with Swerve like that. But, for the better of AEW he needs to beat Hangman.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Eddie is fine as ROH Champ
Joe should have won against MJF - I refuse to hear anything different lol
The TV belt should now be open and a tourney to crow a new champ should be going on. AEW/ROH have several guys that I think need this oppo.
Aussie Open should have never dropped those belts
No one cares about the ROH Six Man belts now days. But if anything The Elite having them means TK better put Swerve over Hangman. I don't even fukk with Swerve like that. But, for the better of AEW he needs to beat Hangman.

Tourney huh

FsroJhZWYAAwgj0.jpg