[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If Paige is truly healthy I’m taking her over everyone on the main roster outside of the Horsewoman, Bianca, Rhonda, and Asuka. She was always over even during the times when they weren’t pushing these woman like that.
to each their own, but Paige - if she's healthy - isn't even the worker that Dakota Kai is. She's also not the physical force that a Raquel is. She can't even run the edgy goth thing as well as Rhea, nevermind be a complete package like Rhea could be.

The main thing that can be said is that she's still young for the amount of experience she's had. That said, I think the best thing she could do is sow dissension and be the mouthpiece that Jamie Hayter needs. AEW need to raid those NXT UK releases and just get Saraya a nice stable of british women she can speak for and let them go out there and get themselves over through working.

The dead last thing I want is to see a ring-rusty Saraya attempting to have a 15 minute strugglefest against the Dentist which Hobbs and Starks can't even get 3 minutes on TV.

The. Dead. Last.