[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
All this Tony talk about making Rampage a big deal. You got a two hour live Rampage, put Mox and Bryan on there :manny:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be fukking terrible but it sure sounds like it could happen.

Khan loves his wrasslenerdery and callbacks, so there's definitely a chance this happens. Still say this ends with MJF pinning Danielson after injuring Moxley so he can take that vacation.

Sends him away for a bit so Moxley has the return/revenge angle for Revolution, or some big show in between.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
According to their event schedule, they're doing more live Rampages over the next few weeks.

They need to be two hours then. Going to a live Rampage that's only one hour and then sitting through Dark Elevation tapings blows.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Possibility of it happening, but I doubt it. They need to let that moment breathe since there would still be two additional hours of matches for Rampage, and having two title changes would take the air out of the building for the Rampage taping.

Khan loves his wrasslenerdery and callbacks, so there's definitely a chance this happens. Still say this ends with MJF pinning Danielson after injuring Moxley so he can take that vacation.

Sends him away for a bit so Moxley has the return/revenge angle for Revolution, or some big show in between.

I also think they gotta be careful with how they treat this MJF inevitable title reign. Him being "WWE lite in AEW" is not the way to go, imo. At least not right now.

An impromptu cash in works best when the person who does it fukks a champion people are tired of watching as champ. In this case it would just be for "pissing the fans off", which is the WWE 101 move from the 2010's that ends up getting more heat towards the company than the wrestler cashing in.

Last edited:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
I also think they gotta be careful with how the treat this MJF inevitable title reign. Him being "WWE lite in AEW" is not the way to go, imo. At least not right now.

An impromptu cash in works best when the person who does it fukks a champion people are tired of watching as champ. In this case it would just to "piss the fans off" which is the WWE 101 move from the 2010's that ends up getting more heat towards the company than the wrestler cashing in.
They are in New York too his home town

So the crowd is going to go crazy

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
IyKLF5K.gif

IN