[9/21/22] AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Night 1

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
wait hold the fukk up i just peeped the Rampage Grand Slam card and they got Starks vs Hobbs rematch on that :mjtf:

them boys getting treated worse than Ced and Shelton after the Hurt Business broke up :scust:
Not just saying this because he's from my home town, but... Hobbs worked his ass off to get into better shape, and become an undeniable force. And instead, they continue to push 170lbs gangly white dudes more than him and it's really dumb. Starks is a talent and a half, and not only do they break up the team but put their blowoff on the B-show? Bet Adam Cole comes back dragging O'Reilly to better card placement than either of these dudes.
:scust:
Khan can't get out his own way. Just obsessive about wanting things to be what he wants them to be. Dude fukking around and taking the mantle from Vince for that tonedeaf 'you are what I say you are' shyt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
wait hold the fukk up i just peeped the Rampage Grand Slam card and they got Starks vs Hobbs rematch on that :mjtf:

them boys getting treated worse than Ced and Shelton after the Hurt Business broke up :scust:

i don't defend Tony almost ever but people don't watch Rampage. He needs to do strong cards on there...