[9/18/24] AEW Dynamite Thread + [9/20/24] Rampage Thread

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Its just so fuccking random. He was heating up Aminata months ago then randomly took her off tv for months. Appears he now has remembered that he has her but she's not hot enough for a title program yet. As for the lil Japanese chick.........Just no man :snoop:

There's Hayter, Stat, Willow, Saraya, Britt, etc. but nah put her with some random unknown japanese chick who never been on TV before last week :snoop:

i don't know why they book the Japanese broads like they are children between her and Riho and then you had the chubby one that thought she was Freddy Mercury :why:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Breh nailed it . I’ve actually “played” the game less than 10 times over the years

I was into CAW hunting and collecting. I was TK … without the national tv deal/

Man I have a promotion RN called PRIDE Glory that features Kings Road style. Eddie Guerrero and some dude from the free agent market put on a 15 minute blassic. Sadly Eddie lost the belt, but I got them booked for a rematch.

Friggin Lucha Underground wants to do a tournament with my promotion too :krs: .

My universe is LIT AF

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
MJF
Warldow
Miro
Garcia
Jay White is apparently cleared now
Britt
Samoa Joe
RUSH
Jay Lethal smh
Ricky fucckin Starks :mindblown:

Maaaan :snoop:

Them bum ass outrunner dudes got a huge pop in that battle royal a week or two ago and I haven't seen anything about them since.
MJF taking time off to film a movie
Garcia hasn’t re-signed
Jay White isn’t cleared
Britt sucks
Joe is taking time off for that TV show he’s doing, can’t remember what it’s called

That tag gauntlet was last Wednesday and the Outrunners had a spot after the main event on Saturday

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Man I have a promotion RN called PRIDE Glory that features Kings Road style. Eddie Guerrero and some dude from the free agent market put on a 15 minute blassic. Sadly Eddie lost the belt, but I got them booked for a rematch.

Friggin Lucha Underground wants to do a tournament with my promotion too :krs: .

My universe is LIT AF
My Demolition vs Doom series was a blassic :wow: