[9/15/23] AEW Rampage: Jade's last stand in AEW vs. Statlander?; Acclaimed/Daddy Ass, Kingdom, Aussie Open, Lucha Bros, Team TNA wrasslin

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Guessing that was Jade’s send off. :mjcry:

Khan is an idiot. :stopitslime:
They'll get another one, but it's up to TK to stop acting like a fccking mook and book her right.

Like I said in another thread, if you trying to bring in Mercedes, you NEED to change how you do the women's division, this one match per show thing will not cut it, this ain't 2004 anymore.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The question I have is do they bring Jade to RAW or Smackdown right out the gate? Or do they use her on NXT as obviously Becky isn't a long term champion. Jade's got an IT factor they can be stupid but I don't think they'll be stupid. Hell everything they want Raquel to be Jade actually is. Tall, Good looking, actually strong, actually athletic.

It is funny that now that Jade is definitely leaving AEW Britt the Plug is NOW scouting TBS matches

:sas2:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Jade is leaving and only NOW does Britt decide to challenge for the TNT Title and be in the same vicinity.

Khan is going straight to hell for this
She's definitely taking the belt of Snacklander

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Even tho she still has a ways to go, Jade has come a long way since the last time I saw her. This was a good match. Looking forward to seeing her elsewhere.

Jade had several nip slips in the match too
:shaq: