[9/14] Monday Night Raw: Season Premiere

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

This is probably his last run, might as well maximize that t-shirt money.....:ohlawd:

Either that, or he's just too flabby....:ld:

Talking about this one. Way better than a tshirt and covers him up.

images

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This would work if any cared about Nikki . She gets pushed nonstop and gets tv show but still she's not over

You know what, you're actually right about this. Did you notice the crowd reaction when they were introduced? They were really behind Charlotte, and when Nikki was introduced, it was laughable. The crowd was about as interested as if Shawn Staziak's music hit right now.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
At first I was gonna talk shyt but thinking about it, Sting never could sit down with his SDL. Never.

It's not Sting's fault cats tap before he even has to crank on em. They know what's up

being fair Bret came outta the dungeon with a still with it Stu Hart. He likely spent his entire childhood either trapped in, escaping or applying that hold so it's no wonder he was perfect at it :pachaha:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I love their stories :mjcry: Xavier trying to get signed at 19 that way had me crackin up.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what, you're actually right about this. Did you notice the crowd reaction when they were introduced? They were really behind Charlotte, and when Nikki was introduced, it was laughable. The crowd was about as interested as if Shawn Staziak's music hit right now.
They were so intent on getting rid of aj that wwe actually wasted this reign on Nikki . They should of given it to someone like Sasha , why rush to replace AJ so fast

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They were so intent on getting rid of aj that wwe actually wasted this reign on Nikki . They should of given it to someone like Sasha , why rush to replace AJ so fast

Most definitely. I think the person who took the biggest hit with Nikki's reign is Naomi. How do they turn her heel (when the crowd loved her), and semi-build her only to lose against Nikki, and not sniff the title picture again? And as of right now, if she does win the title some time, it's gonna be after Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, Eva Marie, and 2 more Paige reigns happen.