Supporter
Daps
Rusev Turner :banderas:
b9f86f44c7b6cf2c8299b66225086788.jpg
eat the cake Summer Rae :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka, nobody knows Kevin Steen like that. That's like saying people know Chance The Rapper and Currency. It's a niche market for those products. They are big to a certain market. The majority of fans dont know Jay Lethal or even AJ Styles. Thats common sense.

He's fresh to CASUAL FANS, the show is FOR CASUAL FANS... If he was known like that before why even come to the E If so many people watch ROH.
For The Money :what:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
This company....is so damn petty. Completely booked themselves in a corner in regards to Nikki/Charlotte. 1st, I don't think Charlotte would need win the title so early. Doing that kills steam. Secondly, Nikki should not have the title for this length of time in the first place to even have this be a factor. She should have lost the title maybe 190 days ago. She solely has the title to erase the history of AJ just because of CM Punk leaving. They built that up just to have an anticlimactic finish, pretty much hurting Charlotte in the process. Even if Charlotte does win, it's like....ok? In a way, it's similar to when HHH slept in the Elimination Chamber while Goldberg mauled everybody, then HHH woke up, hit him with a sledgehammer, then pinned him, only to have Goldberg win the WHC awhile later when it really didn't matter. This company is just all over the place.
The problem is breaking the record is probably as much thought as they put into it and everything else was winging it lol

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This company....is so damn petty. Completely booked themselves in a corner in regards to Nikki/Charlotte. 1st, I don't think Charlotte would need win the title so early. Doing that kills steam. Secondly, Nikki should not have the title for this length of time in the first place to even have this be a factor. She should have lost the title maybe 190 days ago. She solely has the title to erase the history of AJ just because of CM Punk leaving. They built that up just to have an anticlimactic finish, pretty much hurting Charlotte in the process. Even if Charlotte does win, it's like....ok? In a way, it's similar to when HHH slept in the Elimination Chamber while Goldberg mauled everybody, then HHH woke up, hit him with a sledgehammer, then pinned him, only to have Goldberg win the WHC awhile later when it really didn't matter. This company is just all over the place.
This would work if any cared about Nikki . She gets pushed nonstop and gets tv show but still she's not over