Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
LUDHkUY.gif
582FQD8.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Two weeks in a row.
Hopefully Dolph goes heel at NOC.
:jbhmm:
Got a feeling a double turn is coming and Lana will end back up with Rusev.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How was he credible he was a nobody in the eyes of the public. nikkas dont watch NXT or ROH, he was just some fat guy coming on to the show to 85% of the audience.

I never said no one should go over Cena, I said no debuting new wrestler should go over the face of a company. How can u argue that.

Owens my favorite wrestler btw. But even Jericho didnt just come in going over The Rock and Austin. Thats stupid my nikka.

I dont think stars are made by people losing/winning matches.

No specific match made The Rock a Star, it was a series of wins and his ability to entertain and cut promos that got him there. Wins put him over the top. But he was star just talking shyt and standing behind Farooq. Owens I actually feel could be a star. But I dont think he should win against the top guy.

Neville and Cesaro could beat Cena all day, dont matter if they swaggerless and cant cut dope promos. :yeshrug:

Rusev is a great example. That nikka is gonna be a star. Not yet, but he's got that talent where, he can work with ANYTHING they give him. He's entertaining, that shines thru. I actually think he should have went over Cena. Bray as well.

1. That is straight up BULLshyt. ROH is watched all over the world & NXT just did a sold out Barclays show but nobody watches? :what:

2. This isn't a guy fresh off the street, this is a guy who had been wrestling for 15 years and was the NXT champion when he debuted. You're acting like he debuted like Gail Kim or Santino.

3. Then you need to reevaluate that train of thinking, ala Goldberg, Ryback, Samoa Joe, etc