[9/14] Monday Night Raw: Season Premiere

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Rusev to save us from that bullshyt finish.
tumblr_inline_nrebo4Pkmz1r4neiz_500.gif
The fukkery in that room had to be on the highest level at that point

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Owens is NOT credible and you're making no sense. Owens had more credibility before he started fukking with Cena & had an identity with the people :what:

You're saying stupid shyt like no one should go over Cena in a feud and then want to complain about how guys like Neville & Cesaro "suck" :rudy:

The reason none of them are on the level of Cena is because he ALWAYS goes over in the feuds. Bray Wyatt, Ryback, & Rusev are the latest examples of that.

If he laid down their would be more established stars

How was he credible he was a nobody in the eyes of the public. nikkas dont watch NXT or ROH, he was just some fat guy coming on to the show to 85% of the audience.

I never said no one should go over Cena, I said no debuting new wrestler should go over the face of a company. How can u argue that.

Owens my favorite wrestler btw. But even Jericho didnt just come in going over The Rock and Austin. Thats stupid my nikka.

I dont think stars are made by people losing/winning matches.

No specific match made The Rock a Star, it was a series of wins and his ability to entertain and cut promos that got him there. Wins put him over the top. But he was star just talking shyt and standing behind Farooq. Owens I actually feel could be a star. But I dont think he should win against the top guy... YET.

Neville and Cesaro could beat Cena all day, dont matter if they swaggerless and cant cut dope promos. :yeshrug:

Rusev is a great example. That nikka is gonna be a star. Not yet, but he's got that talent where, he can work with ANYTHING they give him. He's entertaining, that shines thru. I actually think he should have went over Cena. Bray as well.