[9/13/23] AEW Dynamite: Joe/Strong, Hangman Page/Brian Cage, Mox/Big Bill, Women's 4-Way, RIP 2pac, and more...

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'm indifferent towards him. I personally think Samantha is the best ring announcer in a long time, but Justin is alright.
I got Samantha bias but she's going to be a legend when it's done.

I think Roberts is a solid announcer. I wouldn't put him in the tier with Fink or GMC.

But he's in that next tier mix with Cruise, Chimel, Penzer and Lillian.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
67cf91491084df11b0480bec36001984.png

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They don't have much else to work with. THe below are the ones that aren;t regularly featured in AEW now

Abadon
Athena
Billie Starkz - only 18 and should be in ROH for a while
The Bunny
Emi Sakura
Julia HArt - she's alwauys on as a manager though
Kiera Hogan
Leila Grey
Leyla Hirsch - Getting back in ring shape in ROH
Madison Rayne
Marina Shafir
Nyla Rose - though she may be in line for a push?
Paige Van Zant - think she has basically quit on wrestling since she stopped training for it
PEnelope Ford
REd Velvet - injured
Riho
Serena Deeb - MIA and no one that knows is saying why
Tay Melo - pregnant
Thunder Rosa - her return is imminent
Yuka Sakazaki - injured

Only ones you can argue really should be featured any that are actually available are Athena, Sakura, Nyla Rose, Riho, and maybe Kiera Hogan or Penelope Ford. YOu can throw Deeb in there if she is actually available.
If the Cargill ish is true (tho alot of people saw it happening), they need to go all out and sign Guilia because if WWE signs her along with Jade and you already have Tiffany Stratton running through the ranks and a shyt load of eye candy in NXT, that WWE's women's division will be ungodly dominant for most of the decade.

Tony Kahn needs to rebuild from scratch, make Athena, Willow, Nyla Rose, Shida, Statlander, and Hayter the faces of that division, drop Abadon, The Bunny, Sakura, Ford, Riho, Sakazaki, and Melo (which I think she will leave wrestling to be a mother and model).