[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Brother this debate will literally determine who's president for the next 4 years. Every poll ABC showers was within margin of error
Yeah. I understand. It’s wild that we allow ourselves to be swayed by puppets who parrot their party line.

I do understand those who ride with Trump. Instead of the party, he rides with his “gut” and his backers. Shout out to Twitter.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It’s annoying that the mics will be muted when one is speaking.

Trump needs to be fact checked in real time.
this is an advantage to Kamala not Trump. Kamala not being interrupted by Trump, whose been in these debates, we may not get to see her flustered under pressure. Which to me has been a big thing about the debates in the past.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Trump has been a bit mum on abortion, which is wise. He doesn’t want to piss off too many women. He also is the head of the evangelical party. It’s going to be interesting his take on abortion.

Kamala is talking about building a wall. Interestingly enough, most Mexicans ride with that idea. Liberals want to help and take care of people. Moderates just want a policy to be passed. 15-25M people are undocumented in the US. That’s a huge voting block, if/when they get their papers.

Inflation/economy is a silly subject. They will dance on people’s emotions. Straight virtue signaling. It’s hard for a President in a free market society to keep jobs in America. Still their takes will be interesting.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching this Peacock stream and these former Trump voters trying to complain about the election turning into a mudslinging contest when they voted for fukking Donald Trump is just mind boggling.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Best case scenario she's able to flip some of his fanbase from being complete idiots and into doing what's best for the country.

2nd scenario, Complete fucckery :bryan:

Still can't believe the dems couldn't find a competent white man to run against him :snoop: