[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i mean Obeezy vs McCain and Sarah fukkin Palin was a pretty easy too breh :yeshrug:

i'm still tryna figure out who the WOAT potential VP between her and JD :pachaha:
It was fairly easy I agree, mainly because Palin was such a goof. But I did fukk with what McCain was talking about enough to where I gave him a serious look through and didn't care that I was raised to vote blue, I wanted to see what the man had to say before dismissing him. But he lost me when the soldier in him wanted to keep us over seas and I was heavy on lets bring our folks out the middle east.

Trump though, easy and automatic dismissal from 99.9% of shyt out of his mouth and twitter fingers. And I'm now a 20+ year voter with a much better grasp on things.

There's never been a clearer choice imo

Canon

Veteran
Daps
There should be a third, AI moderator that sounds an alarm and fact checks the moment someone lies.

Instead we're talking about illegal trehs getting sex changes in jail then aborting a baby after birth and eating a pet for dinner
wouldn't matter if Jesus was moderating that crazy shyt still came outta Trump's mouth

Daps
Glad I’m not the only flabby head on here that remembers that 92 debate :whew:
I was only 6 but I remember that shyt.

Also remember some debate or town hall where some sista Bush #41 what he was gonna do for women that were working full time and multiple jobs but were still not making ends meet. He bumbled the answer badly.