[9/10] ABC Presents The Main Event: Kamala vs. Trump 2024 Debate Thread (9pm EST)

Who won the debate?

• Kamala

Votes: 213 65.3%
  • Trump

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • F*ck Hulk Hoegan

Votes: 103 31.6%

• Total voters

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk.
I don't think anyone "Won".
I feel like the American people lost and we were served up slop this evening.

I have no fukking clue what I just watched.

Repeated Oct. 7th propaganda like footage didn't leak JUST THIS WEEK of them killing their own citizens that were fleeing "Hamas".
Calling it a "War" and not a genocidal mission to Annex the rest of the palestinian territory and displace them.

Talking about climate change then endorsing fracking?

The republican...everything ? Fighting Force? John McCain?

Healthcare? They're terrible on it.
Just bad man.

Daps
rip-bozo-smoking.gif

Daps
idk.
I don't think anyone "Won".
I feel like the American people lost and we were served up slop this evening.

I have no fukking clue what I just watched.

Repeated Oct. 7th propaganda like footage didn't leak JUST THIS WEEK of them killing their own citizens that were fleeing "Hamas".
Calling it a "War" and not a genocidal mission to Annex the rest of the palestinian territory and displace them.

Talking about climate change then endorsing fracking?

The republican...everything ? Fighting Force? John McCain?

Healthcare? They're terrible on it.
Just bad man.
:umad:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maga just lost this BADLY. Imagine you work at a company (America/the boss) and your boss says there's an opening in your division for supervisor. And you are competing against another employee for the job. He tasks both of you, to come up with a plan, to better run your division, and make the company more money.

And you come into the pitch meeting and say " I DON'T HAVE A PLAN. I HAVE CONCEPTS OF A PLAN. I'LL HAVE A PLAN WHEN YOU HIRE ME AS SUPERVISOR" :gucci::gucci:
:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::mjlol::mjlol:
:mjlol:

Do you think your boss would hire you for this job, with that answer???? :mjlol:
:lolbron:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Democrats been moving to the right since Bill Clinton.

They're Republicans now,
and Republicans rather than pivoting to the left, just doubled down and pushed into nonsensical fascism.

This is just isn't true and you know it isn't. Another echo-chamber cliche

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was a serious ass beating

But low key it doesn’t matter. I refuse to believe that anybody willing to vote trump would be swayed by this. He’s done and said so much wild shyt that….. if you were considering voting for him up until today, there is nothing that can change your mind.
It mattered, because it showed that he was not up to the job. Just like it mattered for Biden. Fools like Hoebert and Maga Taylor Green don't care, but it will matter to suburban Republiceither places like Pennsylvania and Michigan who might have been undecided. They aren't going to vote for Harris, but they are not going to show up and vote for Trump either.