NULL
phiW583.jpg

PdPj0Bu.jpg

vuvD9kq.jpg

z2xuu8p.jpg

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I think Tiffany, Cora Jade and Roxi could all be stars. Lola Vice could be a huge star but she is still learning. Lash Legend has potential too.
Yup

And I really hope Bianca hangs around long enough to see a bunch of the athletes they're bringing in make it to the main roster. I can't wait to see her finally have more women who can keep up with her physically. You can see her get frustrated with how much she has to hold back/slow down.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
If Kiana keeps it together like she did last week on NXT - she's probably ready to run. Same with Jacey. I don't think they have a real babyface ready to come up though in this current crop of girls at NXT. Roxi is the closest but her promo is too far behind. I'd say bring up Lyra first if they want to bring up a babyface girl that can go. Still need to see more of her promos.

Forgot about Jacey, she’s another one. Hell as a pure babyface Kelani has major potential as well.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
My local news just put a poll up asking who is the best world champ of all times. The choices were Cena, Rock, Reigns, Hulk

And fukking Chuck :dead: