84% of Alan Wake Remastered UK boxed sales were on PS5

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is thread worthy?

these playstation “pep talk” threads are funny lol…this could’ve been posted in the game thread :yeshrug:

I’ll probably be buying it for PS5 tho once I finish control just to keep everything on the same platform unless there’s a digital foundry video or something that shows a significant difference between the PS5/XSX versions

*edit*

I don’t even think there’s a game thread for the remaster lmao…probably like one or two ppl are playing it…I do remember talking about it with gizmo and someone else about it

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
case in point…this dude doesn’t even know the game is not on game pass lmaooo…dudes are “bragging” about sales of games they have no knowledge of and probably no intention of playing lol

It’s the fact that xbox players won’t buy it because they assume it will come to gamepass leading to lower sales on their platform in general

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s the fact that xbox players won’t buy it because they assume it will come to gamepass leading to lower sales on their platform in general

that’s a nice spin but nah lol

idk what it is about game pass that gets y’all in an ire lmaooo

anyway as I said you the only one I seen showing interest in the game when we discussed it…the other two just wanna argue about game pass apparently smh…lemme see if I can find a comparison video so I can make my decision