Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
image0.png

Halo launch about to be stupid

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw someone saying that’s since it’s free to play the game modes are gonna be extra ‘sweaty’ and filled with ‘try hards’ and I’m thinking :gucci:

is this supposed to a bad thing? I know this is a common debate, and it’s all about preference, but I’m trying to grind this shyt out too and get that top rank. Never got why people act mad or surprised about people playing a game to be good and win

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The body hitting the floor :wow:

Had em hittin that banana peel:russ:
giphy.gif

Saw someone saying that’s since it’s free to play the game modes are gonna be extra ‘sweaty’ and filled with ‘try hards’ and I’m thinking :gucci:

is this supposed to a bad thing? I know this is a common debate, and it’s all about preference, but I’m trying to grind this shyt out too and get that top rank. Never got why people act mad or surprised about people playing a game to be good and win
If anything, free to play means its also gonna be full of dumb asses. So itll be balanced.

halos always had sweaty try hards, even in social. Aint nothin new.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The body hitting the floor :wow:

Granted, I'm looking at this on my phone, but the graphics look improved and just like I would expect - Halo but sharper and more defined. I do think they could work on the particle effects and things like the overshield effect, they look decidedly last gen to me, but the rest is good.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Granted, I'm looking at this on my phone, but the graphics look improved and just like I would expect - Halo but sharper and more defined. I do think they could work on the particle effects and things like the overshield effect, they look decidedly last gen to me, but the rest is good.
They were
02ss5me8ci571.jpg