80s BABIES>>>90s BABIES: My Coli-Old heads...Yall Play ball against these teenagers?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I remember a couple years ago my boy who was a Jehovah Witness would go play with the old heads who would rent my old prep school gym for Sunday evening. They were also Jehovah Witness's, but they'd let me come in & run due to me being a popular local player and my relationship with my boy. Would always get a few of 'em on my team. I'm like Kobe in '98. Making old heads furious by taking over the game and waving off screens while they're talking about letting it develop. :russ: Nothing pisses the older guys off more than telling a young bull to slow it down, and him giving them the :childplease: and going 3 on 1 on the fastbreak for the score. Leave the old heads standing at half court like
terry_gif.gif
I never even listen to my teammates :russ:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I feel you nikka. im 26 and this lil nikka that was 18 came up to me when I was just workin on my footwork and gettin shots up. I don't like to play hard if I just smoked some good but my skill, shot and handles are on max when blowed. asked me if I wanted to play a quick game and I said aiight. he got first and missed his first shot. we played to 10 and he never got tha ball back. game point was like this:

101021054556640194.gif

:childplease:

Daps
Just a few weeks ago me, 2 of my brothers, and 2 friends go to ball at a YMCA. I'm the youngest at 29. We were just planning on playing a couple of games of 21, then lifting weights. But some college kids were in there ballin on the other court playing full. They beat the other team and then they called us out.

They had the quickness, handles and all that, but not too much fundamentals. We ran em off the court first game. They pick up 2 players off the other team that were nice for the 2nd game, but we beat em again. 3rd game they picked up this tall white dude (bout 6'5") that could shoot 3's.

They cheated us like hell on the score (at one point we was up 9-4, 2 baskets later for us and 3 for them they callin 10 up, but we let em have it). They ended up winning by 2 after we gave em a wide open 3.

Them youngins were jumpin up and down like they just won the NBA finals. But it's all good though, they knew who was better.

nah, you can't give them no points... but good shyt.

I feel you nikka. im 26 and this lil nikka that was 18 came up to me when I was just workin on my footwork and gettin shots up. I don't like to play hard if I just smoked some good but my skill, shot and handles are on max when blowed. asked me if I wanted to play a quick game and I said aiight. he got first and missed his first shot. we played to 10 and he never got tha ball back. game point was like this:

101021054556640194.gif

:childplease:

my game winner looked something like that but not as pretty with the up and under...it was a straight back down, pump fake and bucket.