80s BABIES>>>90s BABIES: My Coli-Old heads...Yall Play ball against these teenagers?

Daps
Just came back from hoopin'...damn Im tired.

but my skill is still there

The young bul (16 y/o) I played today was respectful. He plays highschool ball. I had to bust his ass tho (n/h)...But last week, Im shootin around at the same park...just keepin my skills sharp then some young bul comes up to me talking about...

Young Bul: "you tryna play real quick"...:jawalrus:

Im thinking about saying no but the competitor in me had to play...But Before I can answer he says...

YB: "Im just tryna get a little work out...":jawalrus:
(As if he was gonna take it easy on me...:childplease:)

ME: :ohhh: (So now Im thinking, he must think Im weak...)
ME: "Okay" (Im about to go to the 3pt line to shoot for 1st but before I do that the young bul says)
YB: "You got first...":jawalrus:
Me: :ufdup: (Now, Im really insulted...you just gonna give me 1st like its THAT sweet...okay)
Me::stopitslime: "Check Rock!"

We start the game and I went right at his neck...driving, giving him body...LAYUP!...I get the ball back, I do the same thing but on the left side of the court...After each bucket he looks over at his homie like :leon:. Like he aint expect me to score...

Then I hit him with some mid range jumpers just so he know its real...Next thing you know, I score 7 straight points and the score is 7-0 (Im up.) but my lungs was on Larry Holmes status :why:...so the young bul started to make a come up cause I was barely playing 'D'. So now the scores is 8 (me) to 4 (young bul). I see young bul started to get his confidence up :dwillhuh: so I turned it up on his young ass...so I hit him with the old head game...POST UP and LAYUP!

Funny thing about it is Im a skinny nikka so I got low and got my position and it wasn't nothing he could do about it... I went on to win the game.
I hope young bul learn to respect his elders...(I just turned 28 BTW).

I passed out on my living room floor when I got home tho...

How many of yall still remind these 90's babies that they aint shyt?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Just came back from hoopin'...damn Im tired.

but my skill is still there

The young bul (16 y/o) I played today was respectful. He plays highschool ball. I had to bust his ass tho (n/h)...But last week, Im shootin around at the same park...just keepin my skills sharp then some young bul comes up to me talking about...

Young Bul: "you tryna play real quick"...
Im thinking about saying no but the competitor in me had to play...But Before I can answer he says...

YB: "Im just tryna get a little work out...":jawalrus:
(As if he was gonna take it easy on me...:childplease:)

ME: :ohhh: (So now Im thinking, he must think Im weak...)
ME: "Okay" (Im about to go to the 3pt line to shoot for 1st but before I do that the young bul says)
YB: "You got first...":jawalrus:
Me: :ufdup: (Now, Im really insulted...you just gonna give me 1st like its THAT sweet...okay)
Me::stopitslime: "Check Rock!"

We start the game and I went right at his neck...driving, giving him body...LAYUP!...I get the ball back, I do the same thing but on the left side of the court...After each bucket he looks over at his homie like :leon:. Like he aint expect me to score...

Then I hit him with some mid range jumpers just so he know its real...Next thing you know, I score 7 straight points and the score is 7-0 (Im up.) but my lungs was on Larry Holmes status :why:...so the young bul started to make a come up cause I was barely playing 'D'. So now the scores is 8 (me) to 4 (young bul). I see young bul started to get his confidence up :dwillhuh: so I turned it up on his young ass...so I hit him with the old head game...POST UP and LAYUP!

Funny thing about it is Im a skinny nikka so I got low and got my position and it wasn't nothing he could do about it... I went on to win the game.
I hope young bul learn to respect his elders...(I just turned 28 BTW).

I passed out on my living room floor when I got home tho...

How many of yall still remind these 90's babies that they aint shyt?

:wtf: You're making 28 sound like 75. You aging in dog years, breh?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm pretty good so young or old 9 out 10 times I go in, especially one on ones, a regular person on the playground is going to have a hard time competing.

Daps
Im In Dallas

Im in Philly...so you gonna have to just imagine that Im gonna bust ya ass (n/h). :yeshrug:

:wtf: You're making 28 sound like 75. You aging in dog years, breh?

:heh: cause I don't play...this is literally the 3rd time I played in 4 years...LITERALLY :merchant:

I played the Friday of Memorial weekend, last weekend, and today. Im tryna get my cardio up since I been eatin healthy and I stopped drinkin' :win:

I'm pretty good so young or old 9 out 10 times I go in, especially one on ones, a regular person on the playground is going to have a hard time competing.

:aicmon:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:childplease:I'm a 90's baby and nikkas call me "Ray Allen" in real life.

Leave me open for a second and in the blink of an eye

I'ma be like
ray-allen-jump-shot.jpg

And when I make it I'ma be walking back like
191533668.gif
:jawalrus:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I go through this every damn week. Not to mentioned my son is 11 and thinks he is ChrisPaul/RajonRondo/KyrieIrving.

I just be chillin, play a 5 on 5 or 25 and I'll be cool till dudes start talking sh!t. Then I have to actually play. All it takes is a bullshyt foul call or somebody talking noise to take me from playing casually to going at them youngins neck. Most of the time I'm just there so my son can play against older comp but they always end up making me dust off the AIs and bring it.

Im In Dallas

Come to First Baptist Chruch in Richardson on Thursday at 6pm

Lets see where dem skills at :youngsabo:

Daps
:childplease:I'm a 90's baby and nikkas call me "Ray Allen" in real life.

Leave me open for a second and in the blink of an eye

I'ma be like
ray-allen-jump-shot.jpg

And when I make it I'ma be walking back like
191533668.gif
:jawalrus:

:pachaha: I like your confidence...

but for tral tho...:stopitslime:

I go through this every damn week. Not to mentioned my son is 11 and thinks he is ChrisPaul/RajonRondo/KyrieIrving.

I just be chillin, play a 5 on 5 or 25 and I'll be cool till dudes start talking sh!t. Then I have to actually play. All it takes is a bullshyt foul call or somebody talking noise to take me from playing casually to going at them youngins neck. Most of the time I'm just there so my son can play against older comp but they always end up making me dust off the AIs and bring it.

Come to First Baptist Chruch in Richardson on Thursday at 6pm

Lets see where dem skills at :youngsabo:

:ooh: yall should tape it and put it up...

If you a 80's baby...bust this little nikka ass :pacspit:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I remember a couple years ago my boy who was a Jehovah Witness would go play with the old heads who would rent my old prep school gym for Sunday evening. They were also Jehovah Witness's, but they'd let me come in & run due to me being a popular local player and my relationship with my boy. Would always get a few of 'em on my team. I'm like Kobe in '98. Making old heads furious by taking over the game and waving off screens while they're talking about letting it develop. :russ: Nothing pisses the older guys off more than telling a young bull to slow it down, and him giving them the :childplease: and going 3 on 1 on the fastbreak for the score. Leave the old heads standing at half court like
terry_gif.gif

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Just a few weeks ago me, 2 of my brothers, and 2 friends go to ball at a YMCA. I'm the youngest at 29. We were just planning on playing a couple of games of 21, then lifting weights. But some college kids were in there ballin on the other court playing full. They beat the other team and then they called us out.

They had the quickness, handles and all that, but not too much fundamentals. We ran em off the court first game. They pick up 2 players off the other team that were nice for the 2nd game, but we beat em again. 3rd game they picked up this tall white dude (bout 6'5") that could shoot 3's.

They cheated us like hell on the score (at one point we was up 9-4, 2 baskets later for us and 3 for them they callin 10 up, but we let em have it). They ended up winning by 2 after we gave em a wide open 3.

Them youngins were jumpin up and down like they just won the NBA finals. But it's all good though, they knew who was better.